7.10.2008

Opportunity knocks

Two posts in less than a month? Well slap me with a hank of Malabrigo and call me fluffy! Yarn Mama tagged me with the meme below, providing me with just the opportunity I needed to throw together a quick post and a quick baby update... babymango had his 6 month followup appointment after his head cooling treatment at birth, and in the doctor's words, he's PERFECT! I couldn't agree more :) Now, on to the meme:

Rules:
You must answer the questions using only one word & tag four others.

1. Where is your cell phone? In the front pocket of my purse
2. Your significant other? Shopping for a Hybrid car
3. Your hair? Still looking good at 6:30pm. Thanks Garnier!
4. Your mother? Eastern Shore, finishing up her vacation
5. Your father? With mom
6. Your favorite thing? Eskimo kisses
7. Your dream last night? Can't remember
8. Your favorite drink? Top shelf margarita on the rocks with ice
9. Your dream/goal? More knitting time
10. The room you’re in? living
11. Your hobby? Knitting, reading, sudoku
12. Your fear? spiders
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years NOW? Midwest
14. What you’re not? skinny
15. Muffins? Raisin Bran
16. One of your wish list items? Deck for back of house
17. Where you grew up? Nearby
18. The last thing you did? pizza
19. What are you wearing? Work top, play pants, no shoes
20. Favorite gadget? Sirius radio
21. Your pets? Furry
22. Your computer?HP Pavilion
23. Your mood? content
24. Missing someone? no
25. Your car? dented :(
26. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite store? yarn
28. Like someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? 2 seconds ago
31. Last time you cried? two nights ago - nightmare!

Ok, I'm sure that my readership is dwindling due to my lack of posting, so if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!

4 comments:

Sarah G said...

I remember these quizzes running rampant when I was in color - I bet I got several a week! But its always good to learn a little more random stuff about your friends :) What kind of hybrid are you getting? We're thinking of trading in the pickup for a Prius when we get back from Yellowstone.

Sarah G said...

Oh, I meant "college," not "color"!

vbjenn said...

okay... didn't the directions say using one word??? hmmm... :-)

Glad all is well with little mango, will see you next week?

reluctantMANGO said...

Oops! One word indeed. I never was one for following instructions :)