2.25.2008

Bucket Brigade


Finished Bucket
Originally uploaded by reluctantMANGO

Well, here it is. My first FO of 2008!
Pattern: Better Bucket Hat by Amy Swenson
Yarn: Tess Designer Yarn Cultivated Silk and Wool, just over 1 skein
Favorite detail: Provisional cast on! Love to learn new things.

I've started a Bainbridge Scarf to match the hat, and hopefully they'll be done by Monday, when I return to work full time. I'll need something bright, soft, and absorbent *sniffle* to make it through my first day away from BabyMango. I'm looking forward to going back to work - I miss my co-workers and the daily challenges of life in horticulture - but I have a feeling that it's going to be a long 8 hours. Mr. ReMango will be staying home with the baby, since most of his classes are remote, and my Mom will be filling in when he has to go into school for labs. Knowing that he'll be with family makes it a lot easier. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Dani said...

It's so hard to leave your baby! I hope you have a fabulous first day back. The hat is great and...you been tagged.

schrodinger said...

I feel for you having to leave babyMango. I'm glad that you get to leave him with family though, at least you know he'll be in good hands.

Diana @ Photodee said...

Good luck with your first day back! You look adorable in your hat, holding your baby!!

Sarah G said...

You know how some people look weird in hats and some people always look really good? Well you're one of the people that always looks good in hats! Good luck going back to work. You're lucky to have such great family around!

Rain said...

Check out that gorgeous boy! He's such a cutie.

Love that hat, just made one myself funnily enough, yours looks great on you.

Thanks for the nomination too. Hopefully now my school placements for my teacher training are nearly over I can get back to a bit of knitting and blogging again.

Hope being back at work is going well. I bet you miss the little fella like mad.